Traduction / Translation: Français
Alzheimer Society Brochures and publications
The Alzheimer Society of Canada offers resources for people with dementia, caregivers, family members and health-care practitioners.
View our programs and services brochure or visit your local Alzheimer Society for more information and resources in your area.
Please note that some of these documents are large and could take a few minutes to download.
Shared experiences – a booklet designed to answer some of your questions and concerns about living with Alzheimer’s disease (also available in audio files)
Be Ready for an Emergency Department Visit (a joint publication between the Alzheimer Society of Canada and the Older Adult Hospital Readiness (OAHR) Research Program Team)
Moving to long-term care series:
- Alzheimer Society Brochures and publications
- Other resources for the person with dementia
- Other resources for caregivers
- Shopping for assistive products
- Resources for first responders
- The power of music
- The Alzheimer Journey (videos)
- Care at home (video series)
- Information in other languages